Launchy The Powerful Search Pad



Launchy is the ultimate search pad that search files faster than any other application i have ever seen. With Launchy you can search for installed apps rather than browse for them manually in your start menu.

Launchy can be invoked/dismissed by combination keysalt+space by default. It is pre-set to index your start menu links, but can be customized to index any location on your hard drive for any type of file.

For example, I typically always intend to place a lot of files on the desktop. So, I set launchy to index the desktop. I typically deal with (xls, csv, jpg, mp3, exe, zip, rar, etc.) files Launchy is very efficient.

I used a very similar program called Find and Run Robot, but I find that this one (a) is more customizable and flexible, and (b) has a much better look and feel overall (it also has tons of skins).

Version tested: 1.0

Click here to go to download page for latest version.